The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. is committed to respecting your privacy and the privacy of its donors and other stakeholders. The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. values the trust of those with whom we deal, and of the public, and recognizes the need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) shared with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to distinguish, identify or contact an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address, phone number or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Our Use of Your Personal Information.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. will use and retain that Personal Information only for purposes and periods consistent with the activities and operations of The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc., including without limitation as follows:
- for the purposes for which the information was provided or obtained;
- to establish and maintain a responsible relationship with you;
- if you make a donation, to enable us to properly receipt your donation as required or permitted by law,
- if you make a purchase, to enable us to properly document, ship and follow up as necessary respecting your order, payment or shipping requirements;
- to provide you with further information respecting The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc., its programs, projects, activities and donation or purchase opportunities;
- to enable the The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. to record and report its activities as required by law and otherwise to manage and develop The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. operations and activities and comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
- to protect you and The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. against error and fraud.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
Personal Information received by The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. is kept in confidence. The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. staff is authorized to access Personal Information based only on their need to deal with the information for the uses set forth above. Personal Information will not be rented or sold. Personal information will be disclosed to a third party only to assist The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. in its general administration and/or business operations, to a sister registered charitable foundation or organization or to a third party where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Website and Electronic Donations and Commerce
The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. uses security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information given to us online, including password protocols, encryption software and firewalls to ensure its privacy and to protection.
The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of those who use this website. The site compiles conventional log files to monitor and assess activity on and related to this site. This activity does not specifically identify any individual user without prior notice to the user through the use of this site.
Except as set forth above, The Ladybug Foundation Education Program Inc. does not disclose information about individual visits to this site or disclose information given to us on this site to third parties.
Revised November, 2006